Monday, May 24, 2010

When I was rebellious


After watched the preview of <乱青春>, I recalled the moment leave hostel without getting permission from my guardian, was lying to my discipline teacher! I daringly challenge his patience, let me briefly discuss something about him. He is strict, love to tease students, cold blooded teacher, indeed! After he find out where I was, were slapped by him,teased by him, and my name was nearly put in the red list BUT luckily, I am A student, A student with red record will ruin the school reputation, according to the teachers. My face hurt, and my leg bruise, my ear bleeding, I bruise my leg myself accidentally. This is just one examples of mine, there are still a lot.. =P

Was blaming myself that time, but I felt interesting when I recalled back. Of course, I am getting older older now, no more this kind of youngster things!! Cheers my friends who escape with me!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment