I feel sickened on study all the theories stuff.
I found out I am addicted in doing something different.
I used to focus on the song lyrics when listening to a song,
and I love self-composed songs, I am trying the best to discover what is the essential to compose a lyrics.
I found myself full of idea during the midnight when it is quiet.
I want to give myself a try although my first song wasn't good, have been modified by Chu Hui some parts.
This one will be my second try, it mentions about when I was young, I was staying in hostel with 3 housemates,and our live in the hostel. It's an interesting thing to express good memories by singing it along with the suitable melody.
The song is dedicated for Therese, OKK, and ah Yi.
B 33
牙刷一起用 雨伞一起撑
迟到一起冲 被罚一起臭
晚上一起睡 四人双人床
不吃宿舍餐 敢敢call外卖
一周有七天 披萨当晚餐
自习不读书 只有在偷懒
啦啦啦啦啦 我们都是宿舍生
不听命令的宿舍生
你不给又怎样
最爱看到你没话讲
你的训话我听不到
警告我当着耳边风
骂了训了还不停犯
最小是阿头 我们话事人
辩论好高手 骂得她手震荡
双九二和五 从来都不忘
电话打不通 facebook最方便
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment