skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 6, 2010
SGI group meeting helps me a lot! It constantly remind me not to do that, persevere in a thing I want! Not being swayed by negative thoughts! Fighto!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” – Ernestine Ulmer
About Me
CarisTeo
Judge me yourself! =D
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(21)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2010
(168)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(19)
Love is not everything!
My dinner today!
GOOD MORNING PERTH!
My Araluen mood still very on now! lolLet's 重温thos...
Nyonya Tuna Pasta
TOTO
This is so unprofessional!!很自责!
心痛
My chicken rice!
现在男人,好的,已经 绝种了!
Who say I cant eat a good nasi lemak at perth?!!Au...
I have my hair cut today at Chu Hui house!This is ...
I always come out with a healthier ones when I pla...
bubur kacang
已经没机会咯~
Dinner with my sister =)
SGI group meeting helps me a lot! It constantly re...
Spot the lyric..
Took Bae Gee
►
July
(21)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(26)
Friends
Chu Hui
E E
Thanis
阿伦
What is on my mind?
Marion Nestle
PenSauce
To be a rock star
No comments:
Post a Comment