Monday, September 20, 2010

Sawadikap!!

Thai Food!! I super like!! The reason I super like is the spiciness!! Slurp!!
But the serve size is very small yet EXPENSIVE!! This is so unfair!!!

According to Richie our organiser,
"Awards
2009 Voted WA Favourite Asian Restaurant | I Love FOOD Awards 09 | State Winner

2009, 2007, 2006 & 2005 Award for Excellence Finalist, the Restaurant & Catering Industry Association of WA

2004 Voted "The Best Thai in Perth", by the Sunday Times Magazine, December 5, 2004 STM - THE BEST OF PERTH. "

Sound so bah bai!!! =P

Pad Thai


Duck curry

Yum Yum Tom Yum

Green curry


U can find these at
Thai Orchid
35/2 Mends St South Perth WA 6151

3 comments:

  1. ur blog always have so many food! make me hungry saja T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo!! all her posts are about food! lol.. i wanna go next time liaw!! hahah they pay you money for advertising for them issit?? LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahhahhaha! no la!! nth to post mar in my blog then post this lo~~~~

    ReplyDelete