Tuesday, January 4, 2011

西马九日游(下)



This is the Thai restaurant at Bukit Bintang! The Tom Yum is legendary!

The seafood salad!!
This is the one I always talk about to my emo members!! Really really good and SPICY TO THE MAX!


We eat until sweat a lot!! red big lips! lolThis is the good thing about KL, there are lotsa stalls at the street, you can just walk and stop by to drink whatever they have! We got liong cha due to the spiciness!

Chat Time bubble tea located at the pavillion shopping mall is great! The sago is just good!
Old Town popular white coffee milk tea!
The polo bun with cold butter inside!! =d
Old Town nasi lemak

I love KL 夜市!! I know sometimes its just too annoying have to squeeze with many pilaks when it get really busy and crowded! I enjoy the feeling once in a while =P
I miss Malaysia air tebu!! 现场榨的干蔗水呀!
"luk luk"!! You can find it everywhere at KL!
The self made durian icecream!





自制鲍鱼豆腐
上汤啦啦!!

2 comments: