skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Something happened yesterday at Metro.
Something shocking,
Something that I would not believe I will do.
But, I did it at last.
Its just like a dream.
1 comment:
Unknown
September 19, 2011 at 6:31 AM
http://notjackteo.blogspot.com/2011/09/happy-birthday-to-you-lady-present-from.html
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” – Ernestine Ulmer
About Me
CarisTeo
Judge me yourself! =D
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(21)
▼
June
(2)
Something happened yesterday at Metro.Something sh...
What would I be in the future?To go or not to go?
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(168)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(26)
Friends
Chu Hui
E E
Thanis
阿伦
What is on my mind?
Marion Nestle
PenSauce
To be a rock star
http://notjackteo.blogspot.com/2011/09/happy-birthday-to-you-lady-present-from.html
ReplyDelete