Saturday, May 14, 2011

Emo is beautiful....



This song brings a lot of memories. I remember the first time I heard of this song was from Jo and Jessica. Jo is a top fan of Fish Leong, she played her song in the room day and night. The first time I was so impressed about Fish Leong song, which is "Qing Ge". It is also the only song of her I will sng in the karaoke. I miss the moment with her when I heard of this song.

2 years after I left Carlisle, I was still in love with this song so much. Its a song that I will never feel sickened on after 1000 times of listening. And its a song that bring my second memories between me and him. There is always coincidence happen most of the time, but life is not a drama, you cannot regard coincidences as something that will happen in the future.

I remember the first time he invited me to an event, and this was the first song I sang in front of him. He was not there at that time, if I knew he will come in, I wouldnt have sing this song!! So damn hard to sing, so embarassing I sang out of tune lol. The coincidence happened again this year, when i kept singing this song in my placement, he wrote about this song in his status. I was so shocked when I saw his status after I went home from my placement.

"長鏡頭越拉越遠...越來越遠..." I knew this sentence is from the song, but I just could not figure out what does it suppose to mean. Now I know. Although it is nothing related to me, I somehow feel heartache when he wrote something like that. He was like losing trust towards relationships. I heard my friends said bad about him, he was not good in relationship, but I just could not believe what they said. I can see through my eyes, there must be something that he doesnt want to show out. He shows out something he is not really care about, but he kept something he cares about deep inside his heart.

Ok, back to the song. I love the Mv of this song because its too sentimental already. Felt so sour everytimes listen to this song especially when the voice of the guy in the MV sychronise with Fish leong's voice. There are too much feelings deep inside the heart of the heart-broken guy. Very sentimental. Very.. emo..... There are so much of memories happen in this 2 years, I wonder if I will still remember this song and the things happen between us in the future. Like how Fish Leong in the MV go back to the venue. LOL Im too dramatic at this moment. Just this moment, and everything will go back to square one!!! Face the reality after this syok moment lol

Previously, I told my sister before that I hate all emo songs!! Because they are too emo. But I realised that Im wrong, Im totally wrong! I think Emo is a beautiful feeling, and the feeling of emo along with emo song equivalent to P.E.R.F.E.C.T! =D

ps: I love the last part " yong yuan, tian chang di jiu" which came out from the radio, its just too CLASSIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment