Monday, July 5, 2010

I miss you! =D

I have been influenced by you.

Sometimes I disagree with your action, and you do not like what I said
A lot of arguments happen between us.

You and I, totally different people, and I still wonder why could we close to each other so much.

Many people might ask, "Hey you guys still in contact with each other?"
And yes, we do.

Tolerance is very important in a relationship. If you do not want to lose a relationship, set your pride aside, engage yourself sincerely in a relationship.

"No-one wants to be JUST tolerated; people want to be engaged, embraced and to have a sense of belonging." -Indigo-

And now, I think I have influenced by you, it is because we have tried to tolerate each other, blend into each conversation, no difficulties..

ps, Influence in the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment