Friday, July 2, 2010
This is a very nice song. Spot the lyrics!
In reality we tend to lie to ourselves most of the time that we are ok with this with that, but you are actually do not know you will be so suffer when you realize that you are not being yourselves. Our mind tells us what to do, but our heart tells us how to feel. You can lie to everyone, but you will never can lie to yourselves. I feel that I am stupid when I know I am just trying to find reason to avoid from something. When the feeling is strong enough to overwhelm your mind, it might be too late to regret.
In this MV, he is just trying to convince himself that "yes, she is not the one, giving up is not a really hard thing to do" something like that. This is what we human being always do. To convince ourselves not to fall in love yet that we are actually have already fall in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment