




Today I was so craving for Malaysian cuisine so I decided to bring my sister to Spencer Village to try the food! 2 person but we ate a lot, maybe I was too excited there are all malaysian cuisine stalls around and I have many many CHOICES!! The thing I like being a Malaysian is because Malaysia has a diverse culture group, not only we understand at least 3 languages, but most importantly, DIVERSE FOOD HAHA!! I am an Indian Malay cuisine fan so I order beef Briyani.. I initially wanted to order a plate of mutabak but I think I cant finish off! I still have another sem stay at perth and the place is not too far from my place, I think I will go there more oftenly, maybe twice a week??
My sister is so westernized as she does not like Asian food much. SO WEIRD! hahaha. She ordered Vietnamese food. And we ordered 2 siew bao which you can only have it here around perth.
And Many ppl told me the ice chendol is very nice, ermmmm I don think so.. It is not only not as appealing as what i used to drink in Malaysia for sure, it is just not nice!
There are still a lot of food I havent try, I will go again!! hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment