Love this song so much..
I remember the first time I heard this song was at Utopia when there's a singing competition held at Utopia..
I remember it was the judge named Cyrus sang this song..
He can really sing very well.. He is very good in expressing the feeling through singing a song. Oz to him!
I remembered when I was totally focusing on his performance, I could not hear my friends~! lol they kept asking me go into the karaoke room, for so many times, I just cant hear! The way he sing is too good!
I was so in love with this song after listening to him, but then I didnt know its name! Today I found this song in my friend's blog, I feel so happy that I found it! And of course I am listening now, a lot of times tim! =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment