Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nicholas Tse

There are so many rumors about Nicholas Tse,
Most of my friends do not like him so much,
When talking about him, there are always BADs! YUCKS!!

Despite of these, being an outlier, I admit I can never say NO to him, especially his songsssssssss... Since his first album << Thanks to your love 1999>>, I am in love with his song. The feeling is getting stronger after his following album especially the << VIVA >> album, BIG THUMB UP!!

Although he is not the one who composed all these nice songs, he is lucky enough to have such wonderful composers and best friends (Joey Yung etc) around him to make his album the best of sale!

I have a very good feeling everytime I listens to his song.. I can never feel sickened of his songs even if 1000000x repeatings...

Ok its time to sleep or else I cant get up early tomorrow for work!

Good Night!! *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment