one of my assignment this semester is about developing a range a cultural-based menus for people who are vulnerable to diabetes in WA.
After reviewing heaps of literature, we had problems in deciding which cultural group in WA we prefer to use. Finally we came out with North Africa and Middle East. both of these cultural groups eat similar food which ease our project.
We have tried many recipes in one day and among all of them, I found this is the most interesting ones -- Falafel.
Falafel is a patty made mainly from chickpea, but pasley and garlic are used too to add the flavor. Falafel has been eaten throughout Middle East and they normally serve falafel with salad in the pita bread. Fried falafel is mostly consumed by them, but we baked it in an oven instead to meet the project requirement that we should develop a healthier menus for them.
Try it! maybe u wont like the taste at first, but I am sure u will adapt to it after several times of consumption! =P

And not to forget, when u have no time to cook like me when i was struggling in my assignments, u can have a cheap, easy, fast, and yummy food at the same time! My friends and I bought these from Coles when we were camping at uni struggling on assignments! These are yum but for people who have a larger apetite like me, I suggest u to buy 2! =D
Here u go!
No comments:
Post a Comment