Sunday, October 10, 2010

Metro!! Shot Shot Shot!!

Have been crazy about metro this year! I hate metro actually, I promise not to club anymore since the last time I went last year! Because of the existence of EMO gang, I am so falling in love with clubbing, wait! Should be falling in love with clubbing with EMO gang!! We went yesterday again!! It didnt seem high enough for all of us, and stephanie wah ended up so not cooperating!! hahahaha!! XP Dexter, uncle and Tze Yan went back earlier =(, followed by chu hui and PC lau.. that's so boring!!

I am glad that Jocelyn joined EMO gang yesterday, and we really have fun with her! She is a hyperactive person i guess, u can find out when u club with her! XP
Met Sean last night too, he was late maybe enjoy his SS dinner at home, slowly, relaxingly..

OK, really have fun timessss this year, no lies!! Hope everything will be fine, especially my results!! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment