
I remembered the first time I've been introduced cheesecakes was since three years ago. Im not a cheesecake freak at first, but a girl called Verene had inspired me how wonderful cheesecake is! I started to fall for cheesecakes since that time she baked one for us! I never tried such a nice cheesecake before! Its better than those in cafe... I know this is a bit too exagerating, I dont know.... but what I know is the fact that she is a cheesecake lover, she is so passion about baking cheesecakes.. Maybe because of her passion, I particularly like her cheesecake! =)I am not good baker and I seldom bake but somehow feel like baking sometimes rather than buying from outside. its more easier to just take away one, save labour work, save more money..... =P
I have made citrus cheesecakes back at my hometown before, but its unbaked ones, I prefer the baked ones.. for those who not really like cheesecake but still want to give yourself a try, i think you should take the baked ones first to "adapt".. I reckon baked ones is much more easier than the unbaked ones, and the outcome will be more acceptable physically and psychologically lol
I baked the oreo cheesecake with Fiona and it turned out very very good!! Even my friend asked for the recipe!! Really proud! XP
Before I end the post, I would like to share this: "If baking is your passion, do not hesitate to waste the money and time on it, it worth you to do it!! Be optimistic!" =D
No comments:
Post a Comment