Saturday, December 4, 2010

Polaroid 300




I remembered the first time I was in contact with instant camera when i was in my 12, and I went to the "snake" show, carry a big yellow python around my neck, force myself to "say cheese" to the camera man. The camera man used his Polaroid to snap my photo, and the picture instantly came out from the outlet.. I was so shocked that time (I think I am sakai), since then I was so interested in the thingy and started to ask my dad to get one for me. But after I got one (a big big one, not very appealing), I did not know how to use at all man, I just put it aside, without even bother to analyze the function lol..

I admit the technology is very very canggih nowadays, iphone 4, imac, and even the modern version (smaller and colorful) of Polaroid (Polaroid 300) which appeal to many many young teenagers and young adults are really overwhelming!

The camera itself is not expensive, but the film is very expensive. According to Jessica, 1 film costs her 90 cent. it sounds like very cheap, but if you kept taking photos with it, it will cost you more than you have expected. You can get the films with different color. I can only say the marketers are really good in finding strategies in order to meet the demands of their focus group.. Ok I really hate writting in English, I should stop here.. The more I write, the more I feel stupid! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment