Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday MRS TEO!!

To mum,

This is my 10th year staying away from home, do not get the chance to celebrate your birthday with you! I have already felt sickened of giving you wishes through the phone, I want to do something extra!!! something makes you surprise to the max! You will be surprised when you see a dozen of pink roses appear in front of you by tomorrow! I really can't wait to hear about your response! Too bad I will not be there! Mum, to me and the three other sisters, you are the best best person in the world (sound a bit lou tou, but I dont care man!)!! You are irreplaceable!! NEVER MAN!!
Mum, the 12 roses are used to describe you!
The first rose:
You are the most beautiful woman in this world! You do not have to make up, do not need to wear branded stuff, you already look sooooooo beautiful! I can't imagine how would you look like when you do some make up!!! totally WIN laaaa! =D

The second rose,
You are the strongest woman in this world! I know that you have been trying to be strong in many ocassions, like dealing with many tough stuffs! Although you did nt say anything, I can still see how much have you done for the TEO family... serious!

The third rose,
You are the most patience woman in this world! You have been so tired of looking after 4 of us, especially me laaaa! I know myself is the naughtiest ones among all since I was young, I was always not welcomed by those aunties, uncles.... I know laaaa! lol WHO CARES?! But I will be sad if you give up on me... HAHA!! NO YOU WONT! you have been too patience to me for these 22 years, I should learn this from you... hmmm... =P

The forth rose,
You are the most energetic woman in this world! To be frank, although I am just 22,I lose you to the max I get tired so easily if compared with you! Mum, your life is always so young and lively!!!!

The fifth rose,
You are the most kind woman in this world! OK! For those who knows you, they should not the way you treat other people laaaaa... one word, BEST!

The sixth rose,
You are the most hardworking woman in this world! All I can say is daddy should be proud and lucky of marrying you man!! lol

The seventh rose,
You are the most not-bias woman in this world! LOL hmmmm not-bias... I wonder where the hell I get this word from?!?! OK! In this case, it means you treat everyone at the same level.... sometimes, you treat cousins like how you treat us you know! =/ jealous jealous! lol

The eighth rose,
You are the most out-going woman in this world! I can see the way how you talk to my friend! Your lame jokes are not funny but I somehow feel like laughing! =P

The nineth rose,
You are the most confident woman in this world! Confirm daddy lose you laaa this one!! hahahhahaha! Even myself have to learn a bit from you!!! THUMB UP!

The tenth rose,
You are the most understandable woman in this world! You would not force me to do anything that you do not wish me to do although deep in your heart you still do not want me to do so.. This is the reason I respect you more than other adults! =)

The eleventh rose,
You are the most caring woman in this world!! You care everyone around you! You understand them, you help them, you talk to them, you.......

The twelveth rose,
You love us more than you love yourself! You are the mighty! =DDDD

Mum, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Pink roses indicate gratitude.. I am so thankful for these many years, you have been so tired bringing us up.. I appreciate that! Thank you and love you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment