IM SO SAD! I COULD NOT CELEBRATE IT WITH MY FAMILY!!!! But since Im an optimistic person (=)), I wont let myself doing nothing in this lovely festival! I decided last minute, called my friend, went to her house, "zeng tong yuen"!! luckily new policy all the supermarket open till late make a good chance for us to buy all the ingredients. Although kelam kabut and HOT, but it turned out SWEET! ^_______________^
4 people 4 serves of Tong Yuen, simple yet lovely! Just love simple but nice stuffs!!

Feel like eating sesame Tong Yuen but lazy to make it by our own, so I decided to buy the processed ones...
Oops sorry I spoil the picture.......................................
Blended the peanuts and sugars.................
Done! and mix it with Tong yuen to make dry tong yuen =)I enjoyed the day because of the laughters in Vivian's room talking nonsense and eating tong yuen until late night........................ And I know a lot of things timmmmm.. =P
Very satisfying..................... =)
Thanks to my sis, Vivi, and Fiona! You guys have made my day... I thought I will be bored in this summer holiday, but it is not as bad as I expect really!! My sis really keep me accompany for this semester, there is no longer to feel lonely anymore, I have forgotten the feeling of loneliness.... Thanks!!!! Love you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment