I want to try all the restaurants before I leave Perth! Im a TOTO and Utopia regular customer.. I go Utopia because of the bubble tea.. Original milk tea is my fav initially, but I fall for winter and summer milk tea at this moment! =P
TOTO, one of my fav restaurant, 2 years ago because of the no.9 noodle... lol forgot the name =/ But the portion size is getting so small, I don feel like going anymore... it gives me opportunities to try other restaurant. Recently. I went to CHRISTINA, its so expensive! But the customer services are good! Very high standard.. I went in just to try their cakes, I heard that their cakes are famous.. There are a lot of awards stick on the wall, quite a reputable restaurant???
I ordered special of the day: Sticky date pudding, Mars fudge, and wedges! The sticky date pudding costs me heaps! Very pain! lol
I cant finished the sticky date pudding, its too sweet!!! Some of you might like it but definitely not me laa! The wedges are very very nice!! For those who view my blog, you can go and try it next time??
The sticky date pudding.. sorry a bit blur...
Mars fudge
The wedges
Look at those awards........ that's amazing!! there are some behind me that I didnt take photo of.
Random no.9 TOTO noodle picture! The only thing I will eat at TOTO, besides spring roll and rice roll..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment