Everyone loves holiday, but I like holiday! lol
Its quite boring stucking at home doing nothing in this summer holiday!
Hmmmm... thinking..... thinking.....
I feel so happy today for 2 reasons...
Exam finished! I am Happy!!
Im not going to tell what is the second reason..
For those who knows me well, you really know me well!! lol
First time going for crab catching! Its not as easy as you expected!
Although this is the case, I am soooo excited for that!
Got to know new friends, and I think they are very very nice!
Went to shopping, bought stuffs that worth for 70 dollars..
Went to Vivian Lai house for dinner, hmmm not really... its supper XP
Went to Chu Hui house for games!!!
Come back home, taking shower, listening to my idol songs, updating my blog....
I AM SO FREE!!
I am really free.......................

Look at the "flower" crabs!! 3 caught by King, 3 by Nicole, 3 by Teddy, and 1 by Jungle (just lucky... Haha!).... I caught nothing... Failed to the max!! =/
No comments:
Post a Comment