Friday, November 26, 2010

Soulmate

I am a "go with the flow" person, so I really like the phrase "if he/she is yours, he/she will be yours!" of coz need to take some actions la, but after the actions, still no response, then really "if he/she is yours, he/she will be yours!" haha!

Chatted with Stephanie with some sort of complicated yet interesting love story, and we started with this again, ""if he/she is yours, he/she will be yours!", she continue this phrase with "then until the day u go into coffin he also will be with u!" We are really soulmates!!

It is not easy to find a soulmate, to me, soulmate is far more real than a bestfriend although its not realistic! Xp
My soulmate will be leaving soon to Melbourne, really wish her a very very happy and fun and safe trip!! If everything goes well, hope to catch up back at KK or Perth!

A brief message for her:

To Soulmate S,

Whatever decision you made, I support you to the max! excludes convict crimes...

Have a safe trip, miss you!

From Soulmate C.




2 comments: