I was browsing any websites just to find some new place to eat! I found aupeople, it is a very good website for people who need to rent a house? buy a car? etc etc (anything related to WA). I know I am too free but actually I am not (not even start my study yet =/), looking for good places for good food in WA.. I heard my collegue saying about roast duck at Leeming (chan gei), to my surprise, I saw the same comment about how good chan gei roast duck is through the aupeople website. Since Emo Gang loves roast duck while struggling with assignments and exams, I recommend them go for a try, I have never eaten chan gei roast duck before, feel like trying it.
Really love to explore anything about food, I should stop this or else I fail in my exam! =/
Its 3.47 am, feeling so cold.. going to hide myself in the blanket.. Good night everyone, good night Emo Gang! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment