Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yiling Bday at Sorrento

I feel so full after finishing two huge lamb shank!!
Argh, could not sleep at all, too full! I bet I will quit myself from eating meat this week!! Let me be a short term vegetarian first!

Sorrento, as you all know, located at James street, Northbridge, which is beside Valentino.. Maybe the inner decoration not as good as Valentino, but the foods are definitely better than Valentino.. I have nothing to write about in this post, so I just show the pictures..
Pictures explain everything... =P


Yiling, Happy 22nd Birthday to you!! Aiks! forgot to ask her about her third wish!! She wants to get married soon, I guess.. XP


Fettucini pollo, very cheesy, UNLIKE!


Something starts with "L", very hard to spell, rare word rare word....


The lamb shank


Salmon???? Not really... =/


Stephanie and I ciu geng! could finish the whole dish but others couldn't! =)
Really soulmate huh!! I think its because we used to hang out with Emo Gang-er, so we developed the "big appetite" since then....

No comments:

Post a Comment