Sunday, November 7, 2010

JUS BURGER!


Went JUS BURGER with my sister just now...
Since she wanted to eat and have never eaten before, I decided to bring her there!
We ordered Roo burger (kangaroo patty)and Turkish lamb and my all time favourite -- onion ring!!
The food is very nice when you first eat it, but you will get sickened on it after a few bites. It is very filling because the patty is so thick!!!
I will still recommend for those who come to Perth, JUS BURGER is the food you should try! Its totaly different from other burgers... and the price is not very expensive..
The first time I ate this was last semester, together with Emo Gang, and this was inspired by S! lol
I love the onion rings maybe because of the sause.. YUM! JUS BURGER is a family owned restaurant in WA, there are currently only 2 branches (leederville and Subi) but I heard a new branch will be opening soon at Fremantle!

hmmm I am hungry again..... =(

ps: the image is not taken by us although we did, ours look not as appeal as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment