Saturday, November 13, 2010

Seteresssss

Felt sickened and tired of sitting the whole day listening to the ilectures..
Having backache, neckache, headache etc etc after doing the same things, sitting fixedly in unchanged position for 9 hours lol
Let me spend a lil bit of time updating my blog, just for fun, and this is a random ones..

Have been eating out these few days, planned to have a very very simple dinner with my sister.
Ask my sister to buy brocolli from Coles on her way back from work, but the supermarket closed akready =/
Luckily we have stocked some chicken and 2 eggs! lol
Then we decided to cook fried rice and my all time favourite--onion-fried egg!
talking about fried rice, this is my nightmare.. I really have problem cooking a good fried rice..
Case 1: doesnt taste like a fried rice! DAMN!
Case 2: OMG! The rice is a bit too hard!
Case 3: HOW COME NOT SALTY ENOUGH??
Case 4 which is today: It turns up ok, very very normal very very 一般,合格啦! lol better than the last 3 laaaa

Should improve myself to cook a good fried rice. I have problem in frying a perfect egg before , but then after several trials, I made an improvement! Haha! I am so glad that I have done a hard task (its actually very simple)


Here's my ma ma dei fried rice!

隆重介绍艺欣唯一好吃的-- Onion-fried EGG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment