Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sorry that I love you???



Ok I admit this is a very heart pain song! I don really like it at first because I hate emo song lol

But after I listened to this just now, my tear nearly drop subcosciously! This is so stupid and funny why I mou duen duen wana cry after this song although there is nothing happen to me also.

Sorry thatI love you? What message is the song trying to imply?
There is a korean song have the same name too "Sorry, I love you"
Some might ask, Why do I have to apologise for loving you?
This seems sop abstract when you are not the person who have the feeling composing this song..
But after listening to the whole song plus the lyrics, I somehow think that sorry I love you makes people even more sad than actually breaking up because of long distance relationship, different opinion etc etc. Break up happens either one side refuse to be with another one, or they just don have feeling anymore towards each other.
Sorry that I love you seems like both love each other so deeply that they have to seperate just because of one thing, that is YOU!
If you understand what am I trying to express, then you are my soulmate as many people think that my ability in expressing SUCKS! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment